Calypso Canine board and train program means that your dog will stay with us and we do all of the training for you. We train dogs of any size, breed and age. Even dogs that have failed under other training methods and programs are guaranteed to graduate or you pay nothing. Our pet boot camp works very well for stubborn, hyperactive, and shy dogs. Consistency is the key. Daily training 3x a day, every day, for 3 weeks helps accelerate the learning and makes it stick for life.
Dream Dog Program
Our Dream Dog program is suitable for dogs that are at least 16 weeks old in most cases. In this 3 week program, your dog will learn to obey basic and advanced commands. This program is our most popular program and is 100% guaranteed satisfaction. This is the ONLY program you’ll need to do to set you and your dog up for years of enjoyment together without the frustration of a dog that doesn’t listen well. We train around HIGH LEVELS of distractions. Watch our videos in the gallery to understand the level of obedience to expect when trusting us to train your dog.
Included in the training package are:
- Obedience Commands — We start with simple instructions, such as sit, down, leave it, wait at the door, and how to greet people without jumping.
- Leash Walking — We walk your dog on a loose leash and teach them to sit automatically when we stop. With this training, you won’t have to pull your pet to get them to walk and they will NOT pull you. GUARANTEED
- Place — We teach your furry friend to climb onto and stay on a raised cot. This training is great for pet owners who don’t want their pooch to bother guests coming over for a visit. When eating dinner, answering the door and when you don’t want the dog under your feet.
- Off Leash Solid Recall — This means when you call your dogs name they come RELIABLY when called. Even around distractions they will come to you.. Yes, even stubborn dogs. Yes, Any Age & Any Breed. Yes, Without a leash on.
- Progress Update — Every week, we will send you updates (in the form of videos and pictures) highlighting the behavioral improvements of your canine pal.
- Grooming — When you leave your dog with us, we make sure they stay clean throughout the 3 week boot camp. We trim their nails and give them baths regularly.
- Canine Accessories — Your dog gets to enjoy using a place cot, leash and collar (a $300 value).
Adventure Dog Program
This program is for dog owners whose goals are to socialize their dogs in public places around distractions such as parks, outdoor restaurants and shopping malls etc. We take daily field trips with your dog to expose them to noisy city streets with traffic, crowds, & dogs. We can custom tailor this program to suit your needs based on what type of activities you enjoy doing with your dog.
A few of the features you’ll find with this program are:
- Field trips — We take your dog to public places that allow access to pets. Home depot, outdoor shopping, restaurants with outdoor seating, parks, busy public areas with crowds and other dogs.
- Load Up —We train your dog to jump into your vehicle to travel with you. We recommend a travel crate for their safety.
- Obedience Commands – Walking on leash with complete manners in all situations. No jumping on people. Extended down stay in public places.
- Dog Accessories — Your dog is trained to use a place cot and a remote training collar for distance lessons ($300 value).
What Sets Us Apart from Other Dog Training Companies
Take a look at what gives us an edge over other dog training service providers:
- OFF LEASH Reliability — Unleash your dogs potential and give them the freedom to be off leash. Even if you don’t plan to have your dog loose off leash, the RELIABILITY of your commands is much higher even in the home or on walks with the leash.
- All Training Guaranteed for Life — We guarantee our services 100 percent. If you’re dissatisfied with our dog board and train program for any reason, we’ll refund your money. Customer satisfaction is our #1 goal.
- Distractions Training — We train under high levels of distractions. Much different than sitting quietly in a room with a treat in hand doing obedience. We EXPECT your dog to perform the commands even while around dogs, people, strangers, traffic etc..
- Free Refresher Training during Future Boarding — Apart from the standard boarding costs, we conduct training refreshers at no extra charge.
- Approachable Staff — You’ll be talking directly to the trainers working with your pet. You’re free to approach them anytime.
- Outstanding Reviews — We have many five-star, glowing reviews on Google written by satisfied pet owners.
Enroll your dog in our boot camp today. Call 561-406-8464 or fill out our form to get a free quote.